Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Officials are Questioning Miley on the Racy Photo Line


Miley, age 15, is starting to get slutty about her photos. And it`s all her fam`s fault.
Miley`s family had seen that photo of her topless, the only cover was predictably a bedsheet. Ms. Cyrus` family had said, "This is a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley, and she should do more for the world to see her beautifulness."
Well, some parents aren`t seeing that beautifulness. What they are seeing is slutty photos, of undies, and other things. Those photos are a whole other matter to Walt Disney Company. The hit million dollar t.v. show Hannah Montana, is very popular. Started in 2006/2005, Miley was looked up to as a role-model by girls about 6 to 14. These photos may be denting the Hannah Montana machine, and parents are agreeing. Fortunately, Miley has apologized to all fans, in her latest "Hannah 411" magazine, "Fans, I am apologizing on the racy photos taken by my mother. I am sad that some people have lost me, and I say great huge sorries to the fans of all sorts. Huge barrels of sorry, Miley"
Awesome old Miley is starting to fade her perfect-girl/ daddy`s-girl image, but about a week ago, she has deleted about 5000 racy photos, and a few fans are back. I was with her the whole time, thinking, "Well, she`s not the same in photos, but I know her hearts still the same." I am sorry about the tiny dent of the Hannah Montana machine, but I know, that she`s loved, and will probably be loved long after they post those "Where are They Now?" signs all over the place.

No comments: