Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SluttyGirl186 is Here

Ms. Miley has officially ended the Best of Both Worlds (world tour) Tour. She is going to go on a new movie shoot after her first movie, (not episode on the show) Best of Both Worlds Tour THE MOVIE in 3-D. She will now go to a new movie, guessingly calling it.. Hannah Montana:THE MOVIE, but maybe not. She will perform a new movie, and the mags now think, after the SluttyGirl186 (she is one of the slutty girls in photos now. Automatically, because she posted at least or more than 1 slutty photo that should be personal) , and since Miley is already a "member" of this little foundation created by my friend and I, Mary-Ann.
Now, to say, it`s extremely incredibly horrific for Mary-Ann and I, that Miley has to be in the SluttyGirl foundation. But she`s got to, she has no choice. She posted about 42 photos (all slutty, sad to say) and you can only do one. If you do ONE slutty photo, you are in it. So Miley`s gone way over the limit.....VERY SAD TO SAY!!!
I must go now, ppl! (people in teen talk, you know?)
Sierra

1 comment:

sierra pectrii said...

Ok, if you have any questions, just post me, and I`ll tell you, blogger via email. OK? Fine.
Blogger, via email, remember! And, in order to be on my blog, you must have a Visa card. OK? Bye!
I have to be strict, sorry! But that`s my blog rules!You will see my blog policies in a bit.
Bye!
Blog owner, or owner of this blog, Sierra Pectrii